Designed for recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to four days long.
- 3" gauze bandage
- 6x bandages 1" x 3"
- 4x knuckle bandages
- 3x butterfly bandages
- 4x gauze dressing 2" x 2"
- 4x gauze dressing 4" x 4"
- 2x non-adherent dressing 3" x 4"
- One pair of nitrile gloves
- One 5" x 9" trauma pad
- Easy care bleeding instructions
- 14 pieces of pre-cut, shaped moleskin
- 4 in. EMT Shears
- One pencil
- Three safety pins
- One splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- Guide to wilderness and travel medicine
- Patient assessment form
- Easy care medication instructions
- Two after bite wipes
- Two antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- Four ibuprofen (200 mg)
- Six antiseptic wipes
- Two cotton tip applicators
- One 3" x 3" petrolatum dressing
- One skin tac topical adhesive wipe
- One Irrigation syringe: 10cc, 18 gauge tip
- 10 yards of 1/2 in. tape
- Three single-use triple antibiotic ointment
- Easy care wound instructions