- State-of-the-art Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology
- Extremely durable with an exceptional static self-charge rate of only 10% per 12-month period
- Up to 15 lb. lighter than the stock battery
- A very effective way to lose weight from your vehicle
- Dry technology that can be mounted in any direction
- Extensively tested by professional race teams
- Designed, developed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Environmentally friendly, nontoxic and recyclable
- Universal size and shape, designed to be as small as possible
NOTE: Operating environment: 0°F (-18°C) to 140°F (60°C)
NOTE: Charge before use, batteries are shipped at 30% state of capacity.
- EVO3 is the latest evolution of lightweight Lithium-Ion batteries built to fit the OEM battery compartment, but with multiple power options
- 30 different case sizes and power output options for specific applications
- The lightest, most powerful starter battery available, no matter what you ride
- No shipping restrictions
NOTE: For applications used in cold environments or with high-performance modifications, we recommend using the EVO3 MAX POWER.EVO3 MAX POWER are dimensionally the same, but have higher burst cranking amps.
EVO POWER SYSTEMS
- A high-performance, lightweight, lithium-ion starter battery system that comes complete with everything you need to charge, maintain, and monitor your EVO3 battery
- Perfect for high-performance vehicles with modified engines
- Everything you need to charge, maintain, and monitor your EVO Battery
- Includes a state-of-the-art Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LiFePO4) EVO3 battery, EVO maintenance charger and EVO health monitor
- EVO3 battery up to 15lb. lighter than the stock battery
- EVO maintenance charger keeps the EVO Battery at the perfect voltage for maximum battery life, a must for vehicles with high parasitic draw
- EVO health monitor gives at a glance indications of the batterys voltage and connects directly to the EVO maintenance charger
NOTE: For applications used in cold environments or with high-performance modifications, we recommend using EVO MAX POWER SYSTEMS.EVO MAX POWER SYSTEMS have EVO3 batteries with higher burst cranking amps.
NOTE: Charge before use; batteries are shipped at 30% state of capacity.