Using a newly developed manufacturing technique never-before seen in the off-road market, ProTaper Pro Series chains seamlessly integrate innovative cold-forged pin collars into the outer chain plates. This exclusive design allows the outer chain plates to be slimmed, reducing weight, while maintaining an ultra-high tensile strength. The result is a premium, lightweight racing chain with unparalleled strength and durability.
- Slim outer plates with cold-forged pin collars for high tensile strength (8,440 lbs.) and increased durability
- Chromium carbide pins (520MX) for reduced friction and improved impact load absorption
- Thermally refined alloy steel pins (520 MX O-Ring) for added reinforcement and improved impact load absorption
- Specially developed gold color surface coating reduces corrosion, gives factory look
- Perfectly matched to ProTaper RS Sprockets for maximum power output and extended chain & sprocket life