PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays. PTFE liner is an inert material, compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids, has a heat range of -158° to 500° and shields brake systems from moisture, unlike other materials like nylon.
Clear-Coat Universal Brake Hoses with Chrome Ends
- All Goodridge brake hoses use the same premium stainless steel braided armor
Stainless Universal Brake Hose with Chrome Ends
- Coated and bare hose lines feature clear PVC coating, PTFE inner liner and beautifully chromed mild steel fittings with a 96 hour salt spray rating
Universal Brake Hoses with D.O.T. Clear-Coat Chrome Ends
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
Black Coat Universal Brake Hose with Chrome Ends
- D.O.T. hoses feature Goodridge brand on hose
Ebony Universal Brake Hose with Black Ends
- Coated hose lines feature black coating, PTFE inner liner and beautifully chromed mild steel fittings with a 96 hour salt spray rating
- Ebony series hoses feature black PVC coating, PTFE inner liner and premium stainless steel braided armor
Note: Length shown is from flare to flare, not end to end. Flare to flare measurement is determined by deducting 1.00 from overall length, so hoses will be 1.00 longer than length shown in chart.