Goodridge Metric ABS Brake Line Kits feature stainless steel braided hoses, with polished stainless steel hardware. All hoses route from the master cylinder to the ABS box, simplifying installation. Hoses feature durable PVC coating, Teflon inner liner and premium stainless steel braided armor.
- Abrasion- and UV-resistant PVC coating adds great looks and is easy to clean
- Inert Tefloninner liner is compatible with all brake fluids, has a heat range of -158° to 500° and shields brake systems from moisture
- Stainless steel braid has a total of 72 wires per hose and is superior in pressure rating, flame-resistance and volumetric expansion than all other materials, including Kevlaror copper, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- Stainless steel components outperform other common metals used in brake line hardware, such as brass and aluminum
- All stainless braided hose kits meet ASTM G155 criteria